Minimum car rent period is 1 day/24 hours.
1. MINIMUM RENT PERIOD:
2. DRIVING LICENSE:
The client should possess valid driving license active for at least 2 years. For certain vehicle categories, higher limitations apply.
3. CONDITIONS FOR A DRIVER:
Minimum age of a driver: 21 years old
Maximum age of a driver: 72 years old
Young driver: drivers between 18 and 21 years of age can rent certain vehicle categories and are charged with an additional fee of 5 BAM per day/maximum of 50 BAM during the rent period.
4. DOCUMENTS NECESSARY FOR RENT:
The client should possess 2 identification documents (passport/personal ID and driving license) and a valid credit card.
5. THE PRICE INCLUDES:
Our prices include additional benefits and services that are free of charge for our clients:
• UNLIMITED MILEAGE
• WINTER TYRES– From 15 November to 15 April
• SNOW CHAINS–upon request
• CITY DELIVERY– free city delivery during working hours Monday-Saturday from 09:00 AM to 10:00 PM
• ROAD ASSISTANCE– we offer road assistance in case of any mechanical failures. 24/7 road assistance on the roads in Bosnia and Herzegovina and phone support in case of an issue is available.
• INSURANCE OF THIRD PARTIES
• COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER (CDW): Insures a vehicle against damage. The car is insured but the client pays the amount of their involvement in the damage. The amount depends on the vehicle category, and our agent will provide more information upon request NOTES: CDW doesn’t cover nor include damages to the undercarriage, the car interior, windows, mirrors and tires. In order to report the damage to insurance, police report is necessary.
IN ANY CASE OF DAMAGE OR COLLISION, THE CLIENT MUST CONTACT OUR AGENTS OR CALL THE POLICE. THE CLIENT IS TO ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DAMAGE IF THERE IS NO POLICE REPORT.
Road assistance caused by the driver’s negligence and reporting of non-existing issues that require time and money will be charged to the client in amount of 40 BAM.
6. ADDITIONAL INSURANCE :
SUPER COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER/SCDW: Decreases driver’s responsibility for damages to 0 BAM. In order to use this additional insurance, the driver needs to pay daily fee that depends on the vehicle category.
POLICE REPORT IS NECESSARY IN ANY CASE OF DAMAGE OR COLLISION. Insurance doesn’t cover damages caused by driver’s negligence (driving under influence of drugs or alcohol, speeding or negligent driving…)
- For categories: A, A1, B, B1 = 10 BAM/day
- For categories: D, E, K = 14 BAM/day
- For categories: F = 16 BAM/day
- For categories: H, I, L = 26 BAM/day
7. SERVICE AFTER WORKING HOURS:
PICK UP AND RETURN OF VEHICLE AFTER WORKING HOURS TO THE AIRPORT: 60BAM fee: working hours Monday-Saturday 09AM to 10PM.
PICK UP AND RETURN IN THE CITY: 60BAM fee: working hours Monday-Saturday 09AM to 10PM
8. PICK UP AND RETURN OF VEHICLE – ONE DIRECTION :
ONE DIRECTION INTERNATIONALLY: depends on a location, upon request
ONE DIRECTION, B&H: depends on a location, upon request
ONE DIRECTION, ANOTHER EUROEXPRESS RENT-A-CAR LOCATION: Situation when a client wants to pick up a car in one office, and return it to another.
- Free of charge – if a rental period is over 3 days
- 60 BAM fee – if a rental period is less or equal to 3 days
9. ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES:
BABY AND CHILD SEAT: Daily fee 10 BAM for all vehicle categories.
NAVIGATION SYSTEM – GPS: Daily fee 10 BAM for all vehicle categories
The client is responsible for rented equipment and in case of damage or losing the equipment obliged to pay for it.
The client is obliged to return a car whit the same amount of fuel as when renting it. During pick up, the amount is registered on a special form, and the client needs to return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel in a tank. If a car is returned with less fuel, the client must pay for the difference. The process of re-fueling is also to be charged in amount of 20 BAM.
11. VEHICLE TYPES:
All above mentioned vehicle types and vehicles that can be found on our web page are sample vehicles, and EuroExpress Rent a Car has a right to change vehicle categories. We guarantee that the client will have the same vehicle category, but not the car model.
SECURITY DEPOSIT/DEPOSIT, OTHER FEES
12. SECURITY DEPOSIT/DEPOSIT:
In order to rent a car, the client needs to possess valid credit card. Amount of security deposit/deposit will be determined and blocked on a credit card, and will be released upon return of a vehicle. The amount will not be charged to the credit card, but only reserved in case there is a damage to the vehicle caused by the driver’s negligence. This is a standard practice that insures the vehicle against driver’s negligence, so in the most cases the deposit is released upon return, because the vehicle is returned in its original state. Our agents release the deposit on the day of vehicle return, but banks require 2-7 working days to return the funds on the card.
13. PAYMENT METHODS:
Credit card or cash. We don’t accept debit cards or checks.
Vehicle can be used only by the client and additional drivers registered in the rental contract. The rented vehicle must not be used for towing, transport of heavy loads, flammable materials or objects with distinct smell such as fuel, driving on roads without asphalt, driving under influence of alcohol, drugs or other intoxicants or leaving the country without permission of our agents.
15. DRIVER’S NEGLIGENCE:
The client is responsible for costs and fees due to driver’s negligence such as opening of the vehicle due to locked keys, refueling if the client returns the vehicle with less fuel, traffic tickets, damages to the vehicle due to driver’s negligence.
The insurance doesn’t cover the issues and damages due to negligence as follows:
• Damages to the third party, vehicles or rental vehicle due to driving under influence of alcohol and drugs or reckless and irresponsible driving
• Damages or loss of equipment, keys or vehicle documents
• Damages to the car interior, tires, undercarriage, shift or other motor parts caused by reckless driving
• Damages caused by a person not included in a rental contract
• Damages to the vehicle not reported to the police
• Damages of the engine caused by reckless driving or driver’s negligence
• Damages caused by the wrong fuel
• Car theft if the client doesn’t have the car keys
• All traffic tickets and violations
16. REPORTING OF DAMAGES AND DEFECTS:
The client needs to contact Euro Express Cars agent in case of any damages, defects or need to change car parts.
17. DEEP CLEANING:
The client needs to return a vehicle in the same condition it was when they picked it up. If the client returns the vehicle with dirty interior that requires deep cleaning, the fee between 20 BAM and 100 BAM is to be paid.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
18. REPORTING OF ACCIDENTS:
All accidents and damages on the parking lot or while parking must be reported to us and the police.
The police report is necessary in order to file a claim to an insurance.
The client must keep the car documents and return them at the end of rental period. Fee for loss of documents is 500 BAM.
The fee for lost keys is 500 BAM.
21. MONEY BACK:
We do not return money for unused rental days, unused equipment etc.
22. LOSS OF EQUIPMENT:
The client must report all malfunctions and damages to the car equipment.
23. REPAIRS/CAR PART CHANGES:
Repairs or car part changes are to be done in authorized shops only. If the client needs to change a certain part, they must contact us and after the change is completed deliver the receipt which will be refunded.